412 Topeka Blvd.
This was home to a branch of the British Medical Institute, the chief of staff was Dr. S.Edward McCully. They ran an ad in the Plaindealer when they first opened for free medical care for anyone/everyone for the first three months that they were in business. They opened in 1899. Topeka Blvd. at this time was a tony neighborhood with posh homes and mansions.
Unfortunately, this house is gone.
Post a Comment